Monday, December 21, 2015

LEVEL 4 - Post 5: My Future Job (week 7)

LEVEL 4 - Post 5: My Future Job (week 7)
















- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?

- Outdoors /indoors?
- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?
- In an office?
- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking?    Explain why
- Add any other related ideas.




- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.


- Word Count: 210 words
 
SAMPLE:

I'd love to have a permanent job teaching English at a major university. I'd like to have some kind of creative position where I could design new materials for teachers to use in their classrooms. I'm comfortable working in an office, although I love to take my students on field trips around the city as a great learning opportunity. I´d like to travel to other countries and learn from different cultures as I help them learn English. I'm thinking of getting a Master's in English Language next year so I can be better prepared to teach English and do some important research in English Education or Literature...

5 comments:

  1. Hi professor! In the future, hopefully soon, I would like to work in a prison.
    I hope to do an art workshop within this.
    Regards :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello teacher
    jajjajajajaj that put the drawing laughter of a girl in red headband . jajjajajajajjajaja hope that never again a student like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi teacher, i hope that all your wish come true, regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello teacher!!! I loved the idea of ​​going to different places, I hope you can make in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The language is very interesting. I hope to be an English teacher you happy

    ReplyDelete