Thursday, December 24, 2015

Level 4 Post 8 Summer plans


You have to write about your plans or ideas for this summer.
Among other things, you should write about:

> Places you are going to / would like to visit
> People you are going to / would like to be with in summer
> Activities you are thinking of being part of
> If you are planning to work/study in summer

- Comments: Please leave a comment on your sample post + 3 of their classmates posts.
- Word Count for post 8: 240 words


Well, on my next vacation I'm going to Brazil. Yeah, it's going to be great! I'm going to visit all the beaches in Rio during the day and dance samba all night long. Just kidding. Of course, I'll also visit museums and art galleries. They have really good collections. I'd like to visit the Amazon jungle, but It's too far away and I don't have enough money.

I'm going there because I really love Brazilian culture. I've listened to Bossa Nova since I was a child. Both my parents lived in Sao Paulo when they were young and they brought a lot of CDs and books from their adoptive country, so I grew up listening to and speaking Portuguese as well as Spanish. And this will be my first trip there. I'm so excited.

I'm taking the plane on December 26th just after Christmas I'm going to spend New Year's Eve there with my girlfriend. I would have gone with my buddies, but she's paying for the tickets.  It's a Christmas present. Oh, I love my girlfriend so much!! We're going to visit some beaches, like Copacabana and Ipanema, take lots of pictures and probably eat in romantic places. We´ll also visit the Sugarloaf, of course. The only downside is that my girlfriend doesn't like to dance samba.

I don't think I'll end up working there, though I might take a Portuguese course for a few days if it's available. I also plan on visiting a few universities in order to get to know the academic courses they're offering next year. I'm really interested in following a Master's in Latin American Studies in the near future. Well, that's all for now. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. hi teacher, enjoy all! have a good night christmas!! see you!

    ReplyDelete